The combination of precompression feed rollers, exact chopped length with the flywheel, and corn cracker guarantees top quality material. All stalks and leaves are finely chopped and grains pulverized for effective rumination. MEX forage harvesters – acknowledged the world over as the benchmark for best chopping quality.
– Flywheel with 10 centrally-adjustable knives, ideal chopping distance is quickly set.
– High chute (up to 15.58′ / 4.75 m) and high blowing power plus coated blowing paddles.
– Tungsten-carbide coating on knives and shear bar for the smooth and precise chop. The shear bar is also tungsten-carbide coated and reversible.
– Mounting and adjustment functions are separate for rapid replacement without affecting the setting.
– Wear plates in the forager housing can be replaced cost-effectively before damage occurs to housing, important on abrasive soils.
– Precise sharpening of the knives takes only a few minutes with the integrated grinding disc. On the MEX 5, the flywheel can be reversed for sharpening.
– The header is quickly removed and the feed system simply folded away. Shear bar and feed rollers are easily accessible for cleaning and servicing.
Exceptional quality forage in all harvesting conditions. Rapid adaptation to new crop: allows conversion to harvest green maize in no time.
Three key components:
– Deflector behind each knife
– Adjustable, rasped-surface blowing paddles.
– Long, sectioned cracker plate, can easily be replaced with smooth plates
Mention AgriThing.com when calling seller to get a good deal